Family Conversation About Prophetic People Game
Materials needed: print out of board and cards, dice, and player tokens (coins or push pins or anything that fits).
- Print out the “board” and the “cards”, and cut the cards apart
- Place the cards face down, and mix them up
- Place the player tokens at the start position on the board. Youngest goes first, rolls the dice, and moves that many spaces – arrows count as spaces too.
- After each move, the player picks a card, turns it over and reads it (or has help reading it) and then chooses one family member to ask that question of. After they have answered, it is now Their Turn.
- Play continues until someone gets to the end of the board, or until you run out of cards or interest.
|If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?||If you could have dinner with any five people from history and hear them tell their stories, who would you choose and why?|
|Who has inspired you? What did they do to inspire you? What were you inspired to do?||Has anyone ever told you a “hard truth”? A hard truth means something that was hard to hear, but also true and necessary. How did it feel to hear a hard truth?|
|Who is your favorite superhero and why? Why do you think we like superheroes so much?||Who is your favorite historic hero and why? Do you think our historic heroes have to be perfect to be heroes?|
|What is your question – you can ask your family member any question you want.||What truth do you see that you would like to tell others about? What is your message to the world?|
|How would you change the world? If you could change anything, what would you change?||When you think about the future, what do you hope for? What scares you?|
|What living real person is your role model? What kind of person do they show you how to be?||What qualities do you most admire in the other members of your family? Can the people closest to you show you how to be?|
PDF of Board: prophetic people family conversation game